Due to California Department of Public Health guidelines, our capacity for transportation is significantly limited. Therefore, we are asking that you only submit an application for transportation if it will be used on a regular basis and no alternative mode of transportation is available.
It should be noted that:
- Students will only be allowed to ride a bus for the route they are approved for and at the time they are assigned. Many trips may be needed to accommodate everyone at our general stops.
- Priority for transportation will be based on California Education Code and given to students attending school on the Regular schedule. However, we will do our best to accommodate all families as capacity permits.
The following safety protocols will be in place for transportation:
- Students must use hand sanitizer prior to boarding the bus.
- Students will be seated one to a row, in every other row (when possible), unless they are living in the same household.
- Students and bus drivers will be required to wear a mask when boarding and while riding on the bus.
- Windows will be lowered on the bus to allow for maximum airflow. It can be quite cold in the morning, so please make sure your child is dressed appropriately or has a jacket/coat.
- Busses will be sanitized after each route, both to and from school.
Bus Transportation Application
To submit an application for transportation for the 2020/21 school year, please click here